THEATRE + MUSIC + ART Festival

Gabriola Island

August 16-19, 2018

We love our Sponsors and Donors!

Funders and Donors

Partners

Sponsors

Coastal Community Credit Union |Raincoast Books| Ampersand Books | Roberts Place

Gabriola Sounder | Gallery Press | Ravenskill Orchard | White Sails Brewing

Philips Soda Works | McLean’s Fine Foods | Cold Front Gelato | The Haven

 Artistic Illumination | Rollo Centre | Gabriola Community Hall |

Nature Spirit Earth Market | Pomme Natural Market | Country Grocer | Oliver’s Pet Supply

Raven Feed and Pet Supplies| Superette Food | Real Canadian Superstore | Wheelbarrow Nursery

Wild Rose Farm & Garden Centre

CULTIVATE: Theatre+Music+Art Festival

Three-and-a-half days of provocative, entertaining theatre; the best indie music in the region; artists and makers in the Artist Village; heaps of free and family activities; AND MORE! We expect to fill more than 1,700 theatre seats and attract 400+ music and art lovers from Gabriola Island and across Vancouver Island to this great event.

Become an Arts Cultivator

Demonstrate to your customers and clients that you are committed to the arts and to the local community. Enjoy great benefits that last long after the Festival is over.

ALL Cultivate sponsors receive these great benefits:

  • logo in the sponsor list in the printed brochure
  • logo with live link in the website sponsor list
  • logo (with live link) in 4 consecutive GAC e-newsletters
  • acknowledgement from stage throughout the festival
  • 18-month GAC business membership (to Dec 2019)

In addition, you will receive:

  • Exclusive Festival Sponsor: two weekend music passes
  • Exclusive Theatre Show Sponsor: one 5-show pass
  • Shared Festival Sponsor: one weekend music pass
  • Shared Theatre Show Sponsor: one 3-show pass

Sample donations

Here’s a flyer of some of our sponsorship options
Cultivate 2018 – Sponsorship Flyer

Why Support GAC?

Excellence

GAC’s reputation for producing first-rate professional programs and festivals is excellent, and applauded by audiences and performers alike.

Impact

80% of our audience is from Gabriola, and the remaining 20% are theatre- and festival-lovers from Vancouver Island, other Gulf Islands, the Lower Mainland, and visiting tourists from around the world. We have almost 800 members who receive our e-newsletter every two weeks.

The Bottom Line

building community partnerships is a great way to enhance your reputation and build your customer base. Let your good name shine by aligning it with GAC and our supporters—the finest businesses on Gabriola.

The Greater Good

Studies show that communities require a healthy, vibrant arts community to effectively support health and wellbeing. Your sponsorship of the Arts Council is an investment in Gabriola’s economic and social prosperity.

Interested in Becoming an Arts Cultivator and Sponsoring the Cultivate Festival?

Contact Rhonda Bruce